Monday, May 11, 2009

Chiropractic Thanks

I got the following message today from a patient and it really touched my heart. These are the reasons I became a chiropractor. It's difficult right now with the economy with just having started a practice, but it will continue to blossom especially when people share experiences like this.

"Dr. Hahn. I was just doing my exercises before watching a movie with my daughter who's now home from college. Wanted to thank you again for your work. I feel great. Making a living is somewhat impersonal, but for me, the patient, I haven't been this pain free for over 14 years. You can't pay bills with that but there must be a special place in heaven for those that heal." --B

Here is a patient that came to the office on the off chance that Chiropractic had a different explanation of why he had been in so much pain for so long, and found out that indeed it does, and now he feels better than he has since is daughter was a little girl.

Give Chiropractic a chance in your life. Call Hahn Family Chiropractic today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment